WTCPUA seeks applicants for:
Full time employees receive benefits that include:
1. Full health, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability benefits. Employee healthcare paid 100% by employer.
2. Defined benefit retirement program at 2:1 matching (upon retirement).
3. Optional 457b supplemental retirement program.
4. 13 paid Holidays, 1 floating Holiday, vacation time and sick/personal time.
5. Uniforms, smart phones, and use of District vehicle for applicable positions.
6. Optional supplemental insurance through Texas Legal and Aflac.
Company benefits are subject to change annually.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment testing (which includes drug screening), background check, valid driver's license, and ability to be legally employed in the United States.
To apply for a vacant position, please send WTCPUA Employment Application to Keli Kirkley, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to WTCPUA, 13215 Bee Cave Parkway, Building B, Suite, 110, Bee Cave, Texas 78738.